Nigeria's leading body for future-thinking marketing communications agencies.
The Experiential Marketers Association of Nigeria (EXMAN) is the sectoral trade body for forward-looking experiential marketing communications agencies in Nigeria. As well as serving as a co-operative of the best experiential marketing agencies in Nigeria, we exist to support, promote and defend the interests of over 45 member agencies, with total billing of over thirty billion naira through comprehensive core services and platforms.
To be the respected force for the growth of Nigeria’s brands through meaningful experiences.
To protect promote and regulate the strategic interest of Certified players within the Nigerian experiential Industry.
Growing Nigeria’s brands through meaningful experiences.
EXMAN Operating Structure
Our Goal Areas
Build awareness for EXMAN
To be recognized as a leading force in the marketing industry in Nigeria.
Develop and strengthen Stakeholder relationships
Establish a tangible relationship model driven by respect and value exchange.
Ring fence the Industry
Professionalise and effectively secure a highly respected experiential marketing Industry in Nigeria.
Double Industry size
- Establish presence in other key sectors beyond our traditional core areas (FMCG, Telco and others).
- Build relevant competences in the identified sectors.
Ensure standards and global best practice
- To ensure 100% enforcement to the association’s code of conduct and other standards.
- To have established an industry accepted measurement toolkit.
- To be recognized by no less than 2 international experiential marketing awarders/Institutes as reference for global best practice.
Develop and promote Thought Leadership
- Establish an annual experiential summit
- Institute an annual industry awards
- Establish strategic relationships with two major recognised international experiential marketing institutions
Develop and maintain Strategic partnerships for Member benefits
- Reduce operating cost by establishing an industry insurance/bank guarantee scheme.
- Establish preferred vendor’s program and fair